80+ Relationship Sorry Quotes for Repairing Relationships

Are you looking for relationship-sorry quotes? Here is the right place to get the best collection of relationship sorry quotes and sayings. Share these quotations with your partner, friends, family, and social media platforms.

Every single second away from you, my wife, is like a dagger in my heart. Please accept my apology, for I can’t stand being apart

I don’t know why I made you cry. I’m sorry sweetheart and yet though you shouldn’t be lenient with me, I hope you’ll forgive and forget. — What Can I Say After I Say I’m Sorry” by Frank Sinatra

I’m sorry to say so but, sadly it’s true that bang-ups and hang-ups can happen

It isn’t always to apologize for your mistakes but doing so shows a person with a strong sense of self. – Byron Pulsifer

You are my destiny, but I have disrespected you with my behavior. Please find it in your heart to forgive me.

I can’t express my feelings except to say; I’m sorry.

Everything is my fault, I’ll take the blame. — All Apologies

I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain.

Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge. – Isaac Friedmann

Please excuse all my actions, please forgive the wrongs that I had done to you, dear you.

Nothing is right in this world if I can’t make this right. Please give me another chance to become a better version of myself. I am sorry, my dearest.

I love you and I always will and I am sorry. What a useless word.

What is past is past, there is a future left to all men, who have the virtue to repent and the energy to atone. – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

I took for granted, all our smiles, laughs, and memories. I promise I’ll never do it again because they mean the world to me. I am sorry.

My sweet angel, how could I have been so thoughtless? Please give me a chance to repair what I damaged. I ask for your forgiveness, my dearest partner.

The pain of seeing the tears in your eyes is going to haunt me forever. I am sorry, I truly am

You must tell me who I might have hurt. I have to write them an apology. – Vivien Leigh

Oh, I’m sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn’t do, and I’ve hurt myself from hurting you. — Hurt by Christina Aguilera

To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.

With a bruised heart and a deflated ego, with a sad soul and a head hung low. I apologize to you unconditionally, baby I am really very sorry. I love you.

You are a wonderful partner with a big heart. My heart hurts without you. Please forgive me and let me be in your heart once again.

Hello from the outside. At least I can say that I’ve tried to tell you I’m sorry for breaking your heart. — “Hello” by Adele

The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest.

Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.– Tyron Edwards

I said “I love you” and I meant it. But I hurt you, now “I’m sorry” and I mean it.

My heart feels the burden of guilt because I will never forgive myself for what I did. But my heart also yearns the solace, which can only come with your forgiveness. I am sorry.

There are no limits to my remorse and guilt. You have no idea how badly I miss you. I acted in a state of unawareness. Now all I ask humbly, my queen, is for a chance to prove myself to you

It’s sad, so sad. Why can’t we talk it over? Oh it seems to me that sorry seems to be the hardest word. — “Sorry Seems to Be The Hardest Word by Elton John

If I said, ‘I’m sorry’ even though I don’t know why I’m saying it, will it reduce my time in the corner?

He who is sorry for having sinned is almost innocent. – Seneca

There is a pain here in my heart ever since you stopped talking to me, I’m sorry.

I am sorry that in your eyes, I couldn’t stand tall. A smile on your face, I desperately want to see, and I promise to be the man that you always wanted me to be

More than what I did, I am ashamed of who I have become. Please forgive me and I promise you will see the best of me in the time to come.

Take your time. Don’t worry. I’ll wait forever if that is what it’ll take for you to forgive me. I love you.

Apologies bring people together. – Nick Smith

You know you’re not sorry if you cheated you’re just sorry you got caught.

Sorry for hurting you, baby. I never meant to be so heartless. Please forgive me because, without your love, I am a man lost, without his queen.

I’m sorry Ms. Jackson, I am for real. I never meant to make your daughter cry, I apologize a trillion times. — “Ms. Jackson” by Outkast

Holding a grudge doesn’t make you strong; it makes you bitter. Forgiving doesn’t make you weak; it sets you free.

I am sorry for the pain I caused you, I feel so bad. – Gabor Timis

You can say sorry in over 1000 ways. Only when it comes from the heart, does it matter?

I am sorry dear, for telling you what to do. It is just that it is my job to protect you and I will do that with my whole being- but I must learn how to do it in a way that honors you at the same time. Please show me how.

Is it too late now to say sorry?” — “Sorry” by Justin Bieber

The reality is people mess up, don’t let one mistake ruin a beautiful thing.

The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology. – Red Auerbach

Saying sorry to the person you love and not mean it is a waste of time you may as well just leave her.

For all the memories we share, for all the smiles we have, it breaks my heart to see you sad. I am so sorry, baby.

Give me a chance to show that you are my life’s most precious treasure. I love you and I am sorry.

I’m sorry, so sorry that I was such a fool. I didn’t know love could be so cruel. — “I’m Sorry” by Brenda Lee

It’s very hard for me to say I’m sorry… but I do. – Joe Nichols

Let me tell you that I did not like a single bit of what I did now that I had reflected on it.

The most profound apologies are never heard by the ears, but they are felt through the heart. Put your hand on my heart and just feel it weeping out in regret. I love you

Chocolate says I’m sorry so much better than words. – Rachel Vincent

Hey partner, you have always been the mature one between us two. I hope you will forgive me so I can have the chance to continue to learn from you.

If I could turn back time if I could find a way. I’d take back those words that have hurt you. And you’d stay. — If I Could Turn Back Time” by Cher

Promises mean everything. But once they are broken..sorry means nothing!!

I haven’t slept well, I haven’t eaten properly, and I haven’t shaved. You bring life to my world.

Please forgive me, I do know not what I do. Please forgive me, I can’t stop loving you. Don’t deny me, this pain I’m going through. Please forgive me, if I need you as I do. Please, believe me, every word I say is true.

In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at the time you beg forgiveness. – Toba Beta

I am sorry – if you accept my apology we can move on from being angry and get on to being naughty.

Big or small, lies are lies. I am ashamed that I made you cry. Please give me another chance, I want to be the man you deserve.

Your sweet smile is the light at the end of all my life’s dark tunnels. I am sorry, my sunshine

For what it’s worth, I’m sorry for everything. — The Mule

Dear love! My life is beautiful because of you. All I ask is for a chance to prove myself so that my life becomes vibrant, once again.

People do bad things; if you’re lucky, you get a chance to set it right, but most of the time it goes unpunished. — The Equalizer II

So many things that we never will undo I know you’re sorry, and I’m sorry too. – Bob Dylan

Never believe you’re so great or important, so right or proud, that you cannot kneel at the feet of someone you hurt and offer a humble, sincere apology.― Richelle E. Goodrich

more than what I did, I am ashamed of who I have become. Please forgive me, and I promise you will see the best of me in the time to come

Many tears dropped from your eyes because of the way I hurt you. Today, I intend to convert every fallen tear of yours into a precious pearl. I am sorry.

I’m stupid. You’re smart. I was wrong. You were right. You’re the best. I’m the worst. You’re very good-looking. I’m not attractive. — Happy Gilmore

I have made terrible mistakes that have hurt the people that I cared about the most, and I am sorry. I am deeply ashamed of my terrible judgment and my actions. – Anthony Weiner

My heart is trapped in regret and only your love and compassion can set it free. I love you, and I am sorry, my sweetheart

Let’s get over the past together and set up a new lease of faith and love. I am sorry and I know we will win.

You should apologize to her. You may not live to get another chance. — Venom

The hero isn’t the right one, but the one who steps forward to take the blame – deserved or not – and apologize to save a relationship. – Richelle E. Goodrich

I am sorry, dear, for telling you what to do. It is just that it is my job to protect you, and I will do that with my whole being. But, I must learn how to do it in a way that honors you at the same time. Please show me how.

Every time I see you hurt, my heart melts and breaks. Please forgive me so I can become a happy man again.

I’m a horrible person. You have every right to hate me. You should hate me. I want you to hate me! I insist that you hate me! I’m scum, I’m garbage, I’m vermin, and I’m sorry. — In & Out

True remorse is never just a regret over consequence; it is a regret over motive. – Mignon McLaughlin

I know I was wrong for claiming that I was right. I promise to always give your view a good look. Please accept my apologies.

I’m sorry I brought this upon you, my boy. I’m sorry that you must carry this burden. — Lord of the Rings

I want to say to each of you, simply, and directly, I am deeply sorry for the irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in. – Tiger Woods

Every time I remember that I hurt you, I feel guilt hanging all over me. I am now a captive of my deeds, and you have the keys to my prison door. Please forgive me.

Master, I’ve disappointed you. I haven’t been very appreciative of your training. I’ve been arrogant, and I apologize. — Star Wars

Apologies are great, but they don’t change anything. Do you know what does? Action. – Stella Young

I am truly penitent, dear. Let me suffer the guilt of my wrongs, by working hard to pave a new path and prove myself to you once again

Sorry if I ever took a snap at you. Fish gotta swim. Birds gotta eat. — Finding Nemo

I hope you like these quotes. Thanks for visiting us share on WhatsApp status, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms. Keep smiling and be happy.

Scroll to Top